1. A Microchip is implanted for identification if your dog is ever lost or stolen. The price of your puppy includes the lifetime registration fee to attach your name to your puppy's microchip. (You will need to fill out the form and send it in.)
2. All Powderhill puppies receive their first shots and are de-wormed before leaving us for your home.
3. You will receive a Lineage Chart showing at least three generations of ancestors of your puppy. Golden Retreiver puppy owners will also received AKC papers for their puppy.
4. Care Instructions covering feeding and training are also provided.
5. A written two-part Guarantee is provided.
6. A record showing your puppy's worming and shot record is provided.
7. A Certificate of Health, signed by our Veterinarian is provided.
8. Each puppy goes home with a new collar.
Absolutely no puppies can be released before they are 8 weeks old - no exceptions.
* The deposit for either a Golden Retriever or a Goldendoodle is $500.00. Checks should be made out to:
Rufo PHG Corp.
Powderhill Goldens 424 Kick Hill Road Lebanon, CT 06249
NOTE: Deposits are not refundable, but can be applied toward the purchase of a future Powderhill puppy of your choice.
Note: All puppies must be paid for in full by their 8-week delivery date.
A WORD ABOUT BOARDING
We regret that we can no longer offer boarding. Puppies must be picked up on Puppy Pickup Day. When considering whether to purchase a puppy we suggest that you clear your schedule for at least 30 days before and 30 days after the anticipated go home dates for the puppy. This 60-day window should comfortably cover planning for Puppy Pick and Puppy Pickup Days when you are deciding to purchase a puppy several months before actually picking it up.
The puppy you have purchased is guaranteed to be in good general health. In order for this guarantee to be valid, your new puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours after going home with you.
If illness is diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian within that period of time, 100% of the sales price will be refunded to you upon immediate return of the puppy to us, accompanied by a written statement from the veterinarian confirming the problem.
Additionally, for the first two years, a good nutritional program must be followed and routine vaccines must also be kept up to date.
The puppy you have purchased is also guaranteed explicitly and exclusively against genetic defects. If evidence of inherited disease develops within two years of age, the puppy will be replaced. Written proof from a licensed veterinarian confirming the congenital disease must be provided to us. We do not reimburse for vet expenses.
We guarantee that papers will be provided to register your Powderhill puppy (golden retriever & poodle puppies only) with AKC. We will also provide a pedigree showing at least three generations of ancestors.
If it ever becomes necessary to place your puppy in a new home, you must contact us before giving it up to a public placement agency. We will make every effort - at no expense to you - to locate a suitable, loving owner.
We ship Puppies throughout the US and Canada!
Powderhill Goldens 424 Kick Hill Rd Lebanon, Connecticut 06249